Have you ever considered leveraging YouTube marketing for your brand? With around 2 billion monthly users on YouTube, it can be a great way to get your product, business, or brand in front of the eyes of many viewers.
There are 2 different ways you can market yourself on YouTube:
- Create high quality video footage, upload to YouTube and organically gain views and interest in your brand
- Create video ads and pay to have them play during other YouTube videos
Either way, video is one of the best-performing forms of content and it is a great way to generate engagement with your brand. Luckily, it’s not as difficult as it seems to create marketing videos.
Using YouTube to Organically Market Your Brand
If you create a YouTube channel with the goal of marketing your business or product, there are a few steps you should take.
- Develop a YouTube Marketing Strategy
- Check out the Competition
- Create Content Ideas
- Make a Posting Schedule
- Build Your Audience
- Drive Engagement with Your Videos
- Optimize Your Videos Using SEO
To learn more, check out these helpful articles.
Using YouTube Ads to Promote Your Business
When you decide to create ads to promote your business on YouTube, here are some steps you should take:
- Determine Which Video Ad Format You’re Going to Use
- Create Compelling Video Ads
- Upload Your Ads to YouTube
- Set Up Your Campaign in Google Ads
- Target the Right Audience
- Put Your Campaign Live
To learn more, check out this article.